YOU ARE WELCOME HERE
- if you are Episcopal, Lutheran, lapsed
Catholic, a former Baptist, Evangelical, a “None,” have some doubts, are
looking for a place to wonder.
- if you are a student, a graduate, a
drop out, went to Trade School, have a PhD, GED, or no ED at all.
- if you are a feminist, womanist, masculinist,
- no matter your gender or sexual
- if you are a creationist, evolutionist,
or have no idea what either means.
- if you’ve got ink, piercings, are bald
- if you were born in Colorado or got
here just as soon as you could; if you habla, sprechen, or parle; if you’ve got
documents or not.
- if you’ve got poop on your boots, or
pennies in your loafers, drive a tractor, a horse, or a Harley.
- if you watch CNN, FOX, MSNBC, the Disney
or Hallmark Channel.
- if you belong to AA, NRA, AAA, AARP, or
- if you are a peace activist, pacifist,
- if you are an artist, an athlete, a
care giver, enjoy washing dishes, have a green thumb, like to hunt, or are a
- if you love cows, horses, dogs, cats, lamas,
and nature, or prefer to go to movies and museums.
- if you are part of the Greatest,
Boomer, X, Millennial, Z, or whatever follows Generation.
- If you are feisty, enjoy playing with
your mom, or helping your wife.
- if you are a Gamer, enjoy kissing on
the first date, are an extrovert, introvert, or ambivert.
- if you like to work on old cars, are
musically inclined or can’t carry a tune in a bucket.
- if you are a scholar, explorer, are
creative or crafty.
- if you are efficient and well
organized, or you don’t make your bed in the morning.
- if you cheer on the Packers, Broncos,
Rockies, Diamondbacks, Brewers, Avs, or any other team, or have better things
to do than watch sports.
- if you are tall or short, fat or
skinny, good or bad, hopeful or pessimistic, blessed and happy or damned and
sad, are a saint and a sinner.
- if you do your best to be open-minded
and respectful of others, or if you are a work in progress.
- if you’ve been to all 50 states,
Iceland, Quebec, or France, or you’ve never left Elbert County.
- if God is your copilot or you refuse to
let Jesus take the wheel.
- if you are single, married, committed,
widowed, divorced or it’s complicated.
- if you suffer from depression, anxiety,
high blood-pressure, weak eyes, or any health concern.
- if you are a mom, dad, grandma,
grandpa, aunt, uncle, son, daughter, orphan, grandkid, cousin, or friend.
We are united not by who we are, but by
whose we are. Our Peace is in Christ.
Galatians 3:28 - There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no
longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are
one in Christ Jesus.